Number plate makers/providers please ? ? ?

M350ZB

Right guys and girls, as most of you probably know i now have a full genuine veilside v3 wide arch body kit on my Zed, what i am after is a rear number plate, two of may i add. One of my personal plate and one of the correct plate. The number plate would have to be jap spec, meaning sqaure type, but what i am after, of what i am not to sure about, is i would like it cut as such to fill the number plate hole, as there are two small holes, behind the plate that is in place, and from certain angles you can see them, fussy i know, but just curious if anyone else has had some made up or if there are any guys on here that could do them ?

Also possibly after two for the front, not to sure on sizes yet though !

any help guys, much greatfull :thumbs:

Lots of online suppliers do these. Try this one -

http://www.demonplates.com/

or -

http://www.createyourplate.com/dvlasear ... C=standard

I know there are a bundle on the web, and a couple locally near me, but was just curious if anyone on here had plate facilities, i know cpfoster has, but awaiting a reply threw PM. The rear palte though i want shaped as such though !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to the law, can you actually have a cut down plate as long as the writting as such is correct ?, Im thinking a jap stlye rear plate, but cut to shape and on the front a smaller one just sitting under the front bumper ? ? ?

Any one ever had any trouble with small plates, e.t.c ? ? ?