vibrations in gear stick

cgomez1978

i was going to change my 350z sunset for one in azure blue but ther e are a few problems with it

1. the clocks are in kmh how much would it cost for ones in mph

2. i get vibrations coming through the gear stick when i rev also sometimes the rev needle does not come down straight away when i take my foot off the accelerator is this normal

thanks in advance for your help

i was going to change my 350z sunset for one in azure blue but ther e are a few problems with it

1. the clocks are in kmh how much would it cost for ones in mph

2. i get vibrations coming through the gear stick when i rev also sometimes the rev needle does not come down straight away when i take my foot off the accelerator is this normal

thanks in advance for your help

Not to sure with changing the clocks from kmh to mph, but the vibrations ant normal, and the rev needle def ant normal, does it do it all the time or ?

it didnt do it all the time just every so often it was only for a split second but i wasnt sure about the vibrations in the gearstick it was doing it all the time

Well both are not right mate, the vibrations in the gearstick, how bad are they, ay grinding noise or ?, the needle im stumped with that, something defo ant right though, hopefully someone will come along with soe knowledge about the needle.

the vibrations in the gearstick are not bad i can just feel it in the gearstick when im accelerating. the main problem is the speedo clock in kmh would it just be a straight swap with an english one to convert it or something more technical

Well that sort of seems pretty normal with regards to the gearstick, depends what you mean by vibrations though ?

With the speedo clock, does this do it all the time, and does it allways fall back slowly, you sure it ant just coming back from its own accord, with chainging the clocks over, im not to sure where you would get some u.k spec ones, prob gonna be quite expensive .....

the vibrations in the gearstick are not bad i can just feel it in the gearstick when im accelerating. the main problem is the speedo clock in kmh would it just be a straight swap with an english one to convert it or something more technical

I don't know the mileage of your car and it will depend on how the car was treated in the past, but it might be the mountings (engine and/or gearbox) are a little shot, or slightly loose?

You can always feel a 'tremor' on the gearstick on the move or idling. If you have lingering doubts it might be worth trying/riding in another ZED for comparison to see if yours seems worse. Perhaps someone on here local to you can help with the comparison, failing which just go for a test drive where one is for sale. ;)

i swapped it for a azure blue one because the first one they sold me was crash damaged with a bent chassis which they didnt tell me about so they had to change it. i pick it up in the morning cant wait been with out my other one for 8 weeks now. as soon as phill is back next week ill have to order a popcharger from him. the dealer is just going to stick it back in the auction!! does anybody know if there is anything i can do report it to someone so knowone else gets ripped off with it

i swapped it for a azure blue one because the first one they sold me was crash damaged with a bent chassis which they didnt tell me about so they had to change it. i pick it up in the morning cant wait been with out my other one for 8 weeks now. as soon as phill is back next week ill have to order a popcharger from him. the dealer is just going to stick it back in the auction!! does anybody know if there is anything i can do report it to someone so knowone else gets ripped off with it

contact the dvla but for starters you could post a pic of the car and reg on here :thumbs:

good luck with the new one B)

you can order a popcharger off andrew at esr :thumbs:

What dealer was it, was it a nissan one or a franchise off of nissan ?