Complete OEM Phone Kit Inc Control Unit, Cradle & Base

R35LEE

Hi guys, I was selling it to alessandro+ for £104.00 but sale fell through because he is in Italy and decided he wanted to buy it locally.

With regards to fitting to the JDM Spec cars I can also supply relevant wiring looms for the kit. However I have a mate on here buying some stuff on his JDM car so I will update later today with this.

I will also stop being lazy and do a fitting guide for this! I'm still doing the guide for dash removal but will have them both cracked this week!!

Best regards, Lee :thumbs:

DSC06370.jpg

These are the 2 connections under the centre cubby in the arm rest / centre section where the UK dock goes.

DSC06373.jpg

These are the 2 connections in the large cubby behind the passenger seat. They are located on the underside of the lift out carpet mat in the cubby hole.

Any pics of the JDM connections would be appreciated guys :thumbs:

Right I will try and do this in the most logical way possible ... Starting in the centre glove box you get the 'ipod looking connector ...

Photo060.jpg

This now the spiral cable disappears down the small 2 inch square cover.... from there is is now chased behind the sub/ or glove box depending on whether you have bose or base (Drivers Side)

The back lead under the two relays is the other end of the ipod like phone connection.

Photo026.jpg

Once removed the cable is like..

Photo065.jpg

White end plug ...

Photo066.jpg

BACK TO THE CAR ... and Back to the black wire ....

In pic two you can see the lead heads north towards the DVD Rom Player to power the sat nav..... and yes this is exactly where it heads ....

Photo031.jpg

Once the DVD player was removed the lead led up to a single block ...

Photo046.jpg

Photo043.jpg

The issue here is that the wire splits just before the block, three wires

Which then goes into a quikclip block

Photo048.jpg

Just to show the location of this wiring block.

Photo049.jpg

And finally the otherside of the block...

Photo051.jpg

After this block the three wires appear to go into the main loom running along the back of the speak mounts (large black wiring surround (approx 1 inch thick)

This is where I stopped - hope it is useful

Dan, your a star mate.

I will photograph the UK spec phone loom and chase it to where it connects and talk on msn to get some questions answered.

So.... if we crack this are you going to take the rest of your car to bits to see if we can put cruise in your car from a UK spec? :thumbs:

Cheers, Lee