Samsung Omnia mobbie - anyone got one?

stanski

Ok so I am sorry for asking these stupid mobbie questions but cant change from Orange to O2 for another 12 months and get an Iphone (Not sure I want one now - every buggers got one!!) Sooo spotted this little rascal and wondered if anyone had one??

Also any top tips on how I can upgrade to it without incurring major costs but staying with Orange?

There are some places that will buy out your current contract. A friend of mine has recentley had the last 6months of his contract paid up by the Carphone Warehouse. Sometimes they will add the remainder to the new contract but I've seen others where they dont so its a bit hit & miss

I was gonna get an Iphone but changed my mind & I ordered the new blackberry storm :teeth:

A mate of mine had the Omnia, and loved it right up till the point he lost in in the mosspit at last weeks Rancid gig!

Suffice to say it didnt do well on the floor against 500 people going mental to Timebomb!

Ive got the Samsung F540 touch screen, and its a great little phone.