alton towers - corkscrew

neo

I heard the other day about the amount of stuff they had cleared out from underneath the ride. As well as countless amounts of change, mobile phones, purses, wallets, underwear :wacko: and false teeth, they also discovered a false leg :headhurt:

I don't do coasters after being stuck upside down for 1/2hour on one in France, and I don't speak French so that didn't help! And before anyone tells me that if a coaster breaks it will always stop on a flat section I can confirm that's not true!

Skydiving's fine though, I'll still do that! :teeth:

yes i'm a bit of a coaster geek
No doubt you will be there tomorrow for the closing ride then? :)

Like the sound of them replacing it with another secret weapon. Loved air and oblivion when I went in the summer!

sunday is the only day alton towers is open until next year.

as long as it's not snowing i'll be there :)

damn it was cold n wet this morning on ol'jawbreaker :)

was good fun and got me free certificate to say i was one of the last to ride the corkscrew too :blush:

had a few goes on all the other rides that were open as well, one tip tho don't go on rita (the queen of speed) when it's heavy rain mixed with what felt like ice crystals in it :headhurt: like getting acupuncture on ya face :lol:

I did Rita in the rain :headhurt: Only thing is tho, it makes the Zed's acceleration feel well tame! It's incredible how fast that thing goes. Went on a few times like a big kid :lol:

if you liked the speed of rita try stealth at thorpe park :teeth:

http://www.thorpepark.com/rides-stealth.php

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XIOK73JNV3A