Scam 350z on Ebay

The Hoff

Can anybody say scam!! Fairly obvious but made me laugh.

Item number: 250319066674

UK registered Black Nissan 350Z with full GT pack including black/electric/heated seats, cruise control, BOSE system, 6 CD player, phone prep, upgraded unmarked rays alloys (£1000 option), only 31600 miles with full service history (service due in 4000 miles), MOT until Feb 2009. The car is in excellent condition throughout and has been fully and professionally detailed. Interior and exterior are unmarked. The car is HPI clear and has never been stolen or in an accident.

Must be one of the best condition Zeds around, UK registered, GT pack and low miles!!

£4200

I sent an email to the guy asking to view it and got the response....

Hello,

I am selling this car for £4,200.00 including delivery anywhere in UK.I set at a "very, very low" price to guarantee a sale. The only reason is that I need cash for a family emergency. I have to tell you that I'm currently out of town with some major problems so pick up/view isn't an option. If you want to buy this vehicle email me back with your full name and address to start the official procedure trough eBay. They will send you a notification with ALL the info regarding delivery, purchase protection and refund policy so please provide your details before more questions. You will find 90% of answers in that notification from eBay!

Thanks

NOTICE: I don't check "My Messages" inbox on eBay daily so for a quick answer contact me directly at bartrum77@live.com (I check my Hotmail account 3-4 times a day).

LOL :lol:

Out of memory isn't that the car that was sold by the guy in Wales? I only say that because he had some detailing work done to it before he sold it, and included pics of that within his post. A very tidy example!

As for bartrum, spam him! :)