I have just had an heart attack!!! Lewis

Beavis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had enough of all this lewis hamilton is great chat. he's done very well for his age, and probably deserved the title for last years performance. but this year, massa in my opinion would have been the more deserving winner of the championship.

Gifted a point for crashing into Bourdais and gifted the win in Belguim when he never turned up at the race. You need to revaluate how you watch F1 imo. ;)

Watch the difference between Massa and Hamilton at Silverstone this year and that quite clearly shows Hamilton is streets ahead as a driver.Your man was totally at sea. ;)

Providing Hamilton does not let the celebrity culture that is around these days intrude (no easy task) then he has the makings of being another Senna/Clark, IMHO. As Sunset says, Massa is a 'confidence' driver - how many times have we seen him virtually give up if he's not up front - he's quick, theres no doubt about that as his practice times/pole positions show, but give him a real test of making his way through from the back or coping with conditions/circuits he does not prefer, he is all at sea.

I am afraid Hotrain69 that I just do not know how you can then justify that Massa was a more deserving winner - and given a number of his points came courtesy of the Stewards.

The fact that Ferrari gained the manufacturers championship was more down to a poor effort by Hamilton's team mate and the superior power of Ferrari's engine. It was only fortuitious that their pits ****-ups did not cost them points (Stewards issue again) and reveals they are missing the Todt/Brawn combination that worked so effectively in previous seasons. They were lucky to get the outcome that they did, IMHO.