Calendar voting

martinmac

The calendar entries will be locked this evening. Thanks for the great response to this.

You are now invited to vote for your favourites, the top 12 will go into the calendar for 2009. Each member gets three votes for three different entries. Please pm me your votes from tomorrow, I have cleaned out my inbox.

Voting will close at midnight on the 14th November. At this time I will let you know who is in the calendar.

I will be away, abroad for much of the interim period so will not be able to give updates or any other clues as to how it is going.

You can vote for your own entry. The three votes must be for different entries.

I will then start to take orders for the calendars, no money is needed at this time. I will try to get the calendars ready before Christmas but its a busy time for the printers. The calendars run from February to Fgebruary so you wont miss anything.

Dont forget that one lucky member will be drawn to receive a one off canvas print of their favourite page, this will be drawn when all the orders are in.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yahoo::yahoo:

Ace. Yet again Martin has put in a fantastic amount of effort to do this. I'm sure everyone appreciates it as much as I do.

Looking forward to the calander this year! B)

Its a pleasure to get a years worth of great pics Chris. Time is something I have plenty of.

Remember, I will be ordering a limited number, when they are gone its another year before you can get one :thumbs:

Paul's interweb is broken, so i will be submitting his for him 2nite.

as he can't actually post pictures just now, i felt it would still be fair as its his submission just being posted on a different computer lol.

No problem at all. Look forward to seeing it.

Thanks Colin. :D

Same as last year Paul, written on a tenner ;)

or for the others.

You are now invited to vote for your favourites, the top 12 will go into the calendar for 2009. Each member gets three votes for three different entries. Please pm me your votes from tomorrow, I have cleaned out my inbox.

• 2 weeks later...