my day at E.S.R....pic heavy

lilsheepshagga_turbo

well i've had a nice day at E.S.R... just thought i'd share some pics with you all... sorry not the best quality as my "proper" camera has been borrow by a mate....

so here goes...

ps: i do believe i have the first spotted pics of phil's GTR on the road :D

100_0784.jpg

100_0785.jpg

100_0786.jpg

100_0790.jpg

100_0791.jpg

100_0783.jpg

100_0787.jpg

I saw it first on the road, at 3.15 on friday but without plates

Awesome car Phil B) Zeds in white look cracking too.

Impressed by how much larger than the Zed it is - can only imagine it sounds epic. Is there a frustratingly long running in process?

The standard car is very quiet but with our new custom exhaust it sound stunning.The car was run in over in japan and went back to the HPC for its first service and software updates so all ready for action, seen 175 mph already at a local airbase on sunday, boy does it get there fast.

Impressed by how much larger than the Zed it is - can only imagine it sounds epic. Is there a frustratingly long running in process?

The standard car is very quiet but with our new custom exhaust it sound stunning.The car was run in over in japan and went back to the HPC for its first service and software updates so all ready for action, seen 175 mph already at a local airbase on sunday, boy does it get there fast.

Brilliant - keep up the good work and let me know when you are selling! :thumbs:

Wheres the local airbase? Is it an organised event? Do you think you could get to top speed in a Zed?

Can't wait to see the GTR :yahoo:

Wheres the local airbase? Is it an organised event? Do you think you could get to top speed in a Zed?

Its the one that's top secret but has no doubt been used testing your car too ;)

Its the one that's top secret but has no doubt been used testing your car too ;)

AKA The M1 B)