Going to be the longest 2 weeks for everyone on the forum!!

M350ZB

Fingers crossed for tommorrow :surrender: ? ? ? , experienced a slight glitch in the process, which may hold the job up !. Hoping tommorrow, just may be it will all be sorted, looking like a big may be but hey fingers crossed !!!!

Just want to add, none of what is Phil's or ESR's fault, Phil and his guys have been awesome, and all i can say so far is that the huge journey is 100% worth it, these guys put everything into it, and will help you out when ever possible and are overall a top bunch of lads !!!!!!!

Hoping to hear some good news from you tommorrow Phil :thumbs: (May Be ?)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed. :lol:

Then we can delete this thread :thumbs:

:lol: , Now now beavis, might look like your stuck with this thread for one more week yet. I really do hope not, prob like all you guys prob hope too :lol: , but will find more out tommorrow !!!!!!!, Hoping BIg Phil can work his magic wonders Fingers crossed though boy's :thumbs:

Fingers crossed. :lol:

Then we can delete this thread :thumbs:

:lol: , Now now beavis, might look like your stuck with this thread for one more week yet. I really do hope not, prob like all you guys prob hope too :lol: , but will find more out tommorrow !!!!!!!, Hoping BIg Phil can work his magic wonders Fingers crossed though boy's :thumbs:

We are all praying :wacko:

Not looking good guys :surrender: , thinking its going to be delayed by another week, Dammit :rant: , got my last thin hopes on something at the mo ..............

I am going to ring Phil up and ask him what the hell he is playing at!! :angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Not looking good guys :surrender: , thinking its going to be delayed by another week, Dammit :rant: , got my last thin hopes on something at the mo ..............

I am going to ring Phil up and ask him what the hell he is playing at!! :angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

In all fairness its nothing to do with phil and i cant fault him and his team, its someone elses fault :ninja:

Its just bloody annoying when everything all went to plan and everything was 100% untill the tinyest of bits, now causeing the problem :surrender:

Look its normal to have a few spare screws at the end, there always is. Just take the bag and be happy :lol:

Its just bloody annoying when everything all went to plan and everything was 100% untill the tinyest of bits, now causeing the problem :surrender:

Look its normal to have a few spare screws at the end, there always is. Just take the bag and be happy :lol:

:lol:

Hows it looking bud? does this mean your not coming on sunday? :ohmy:

Ill try and do my best mate, just dont really wan2 come with out no petrol cap ya know, sounds daft but want my zed complete, ill keep you informed matey :thumbs: