A few pics from Cuba

xStric9x

Nice pics Mike. Hope you & Becs had a fab honeymoon. Not surprised you had to get photos with cars in them.

That first pic of the sunset would look even more awesome with your Zed in the forefront.

It was the sunrise and just awesome to watch B)

Cuba011.jpg

Cuba010.jpg

Cuba009.jpg

Great pics Mike, it looks like a fantastic place. Good to see you both back but I am sure you would rather still be there. :D I am sure someone was glad to see you back though ;)

I can think of at least one 4 legged friend that'll be glad to have mum and dad back!

Great pics Mike, it looks like a fantastic place. Good to see you both back but I am sure you would rather still be there. :D I am sure someone was glad to see you back though ;)

I can think of at least one 4 legged friend that'll be glad to have mum and dad back!

The dog went nuts when i picked her up from my mums and has not left my side since.

Wow, check out that sunrise! Awesome pics. Gorgeous old Chevy. B)

What was the story with the old guy behind the cross hatched bars, was that just a house, or a jail type thing??

It was his house Bronzee, was kind of funny as he kept pushing the dogs head through the gaps in hope that we would give him something, the town in that pic is called Moron and is right in the middle of Cuba and one of the poorest towns i've ever seen. Check out the two girls who had just been to the butchers, every now and then they would rest the meat on the floor as i guess it was kind of heavy :surrender:

We stayed in Cayo Coco which is an island just off the north of Cuba although is linked by a causeway.

Wow, check out that sunrise! Awesome pics. Gorgeous old Chevy. B)

What was the story with the old guy behind the cross hatched bars, was that just a house, or a jail type thing??

It was his house Bronzee, was kind of funny as he kept pushing the dogs head through the gaps in hope that we would give him something, the town in that pic is called Moron and is right in the middle of Cuba and one of the poorest towns i've ever seen. Check out the two girls who had just been to the butchers, every now and then they would rest the meat on the floor as i guess it was kind of heavy :surrender:

We stayed in Cayo Coco which is an island just off the north of Cuba although is linked by a causeway.

Very different to what we're used to. :blush:

Imagine what hardy souls they'd be though to survive having their dinner dragged over the dirty ground and not die of some awful disease.

Welcome back - luving the pics and seeing the Marlin fishing boats - did you get out to try your luck? :)

Edit: What I am thinking this was your honeymoon............., so did you and Becs go fishing ;)

Nope, Bec went to a spa with some friends and i went fishing with some of the guys we met out there last year.

We did'nt catch anything as the hurricane had churned the sea bed up therefore the marlin and sailfish and all the other big fish had gone to calmer waters.

Cuba036.jpg

Cuba034.jpg

Cuba033.jpg

Cuba032.jpg

Cuba037.jpg

Cuba035.jpg

Welcome back - luving the pics and seeing the Marlin fishing boats - did you get out to try your luck? :)

Edit: What I am thinking this was your honeymoon............., so did you and Becs go fishing ;)

Nope, Bec went to a spa with some friends and i went fishing with some of the guys we met out there last year.

We did'nt catch anything as the hurricane had churned the sea bed up therefore the marlin and sailfish and all the other big fish had gone to calmer waters.

Yep that's par the course - 3 times I have given it a whirl going out from OZ's leading big game fishing harbour without success (family has a house there) but I reckon I scare 'em off and just end up catching few flatheads on the trip in for supper :lol:

Hey welcome back you two - from wedding to zedding again eh! :teeth:

Wow :yahoo: look at those pictures - think we need a mini guide to Cuba for the club writing up :thumbs:

Sounds like you had a great time and great weather - and not a speed camera or speed bump insight! :lol: