Nismo bumper for sale split thread

3FIDDYZ

As of yet, i do not have enough stock to go on all the 350z forums, i am building my stock up and browsing new products day by day, e.t.c. The reason is this forum has helped me so much and there are such a great bunch of guys on here, thought i would start here first. Not saying the other forums arnt as good or have a good bunch of lads, just this forum is top dollar in my eyes and has helped me greatlly not only sourcing my 350z but with ideas,problems and all sorts of questions. So i am trading on here for now, and eventually plan to trade all over the 350z spectrum, and even open a web site in the future.

Will see how the the bumper gets on then if not will stick on ebay at the end of the week, early next week.

Thanks though for your comments and any help would be much helpfull mate :thumbs:

The reason is this forum has helped me so much and there are such a great bunch of guys on here, thought i would start here first. Not saying the other forums arnt as good or have a good bunch of lads, just this forum is top dollar in my eyes and has helped me greatlly not only sourcing my 350z but with ideas,problems and all sorts of questions.

nice to hear M350ZB :thumbs:

Why not try putting it on the other site.... Not all 350z owners read this site and visa versa!

Until the other site start permitting link to here or even the mention of us can you please refrain from doing the same on a few of your posts or openly recruiting members, something frowned upon on by both forums

You dont have to be a member to sell things, there are user accounts too! Yep am a member on there but I thought you were selling Zed bits... Bit strange that your not getting yourself around all the various 350z sites ply your wears.....

Any response on the link thing yet Mark.

Until the other site start permitting link to here or even the mention of us can you please refrain from doing the same on a few of your posts or openly recruiting members, something frowned upon on by both forums

Quite agree. :thumbs:

Why not try putting it on the other site.... Not all 350z owners read this site and visa versa!

I made no mention to any specific site. I could have been talking about z-club, if people know what the other site is then I am sure they knew before I made that post and then its up to them if they want to go there or not...

Only have interest in the Zed and trying to get a sale for the OP. Am not interested in the past politics as I have said many times before. I am quite fair in my posts on both sites and mention both where I can.

There is no issue with the mentioning this forum on the other forum, if its in context to the thread.

With regards to the link, this has been bought up and discussed and will be discussed at the AGM in November... As a member on the other club I have always pushed for unity... after all there isnt many of us around and being in 2 different zed clubs we dont get the benifits of savings and a single voice to resolve issues...

I have never tried to recruit members, I have made posts about meets to make sure that there is a good representation for 350z owners, I have made posts to where further information can be found and have tried to make sure that if there is an offer or a discount to be had based on volume that people know about it.

Sorry to the OP that his for sale thread in an open forum has turned into a discussion about politics. Please feel free to split this thread into another discussion so his for sale thread isnt disrupted.

I made no mention to any specific site. I could have been talking about z-club, if people know what the other site is then I am sure they knew before I made that post and then its up to them if they want to go there or not...

Only have interest in the Zed and trying to get a sale for the OP. Am not interested in the past politics as I have said many times before. I am quite fair in my posts on both sites and mention both where I can.

There is no issue with the mentioning this forum on the other forum, if its in context to the thread.

With regards to the link, this has been bought up and discussed and will be discussed at the AGM in November... As a member on the other club I have always pushed for unity... after all there isnt many of us around and being in 2 different zed clubs we dont get the benifits of savings and a single voice to resolve issues...

I have never tried to recruit members, I have made posts about meets to make sure that there is a good representation for 350z owners, I have made posts to where further information can be found and have tried to make sure that if there is an offer or a discount to be had based on volume that people know about it.

Sorry to the OP that his for sale thread in an open forum has turned into a discussion about politics. Please feel free to split this thread into another discussion so his for sale thread isnt disrupted.

You didn't need to mention the other form, most of us know who you are talking about especially as you didn't specifically name them and it hasn't beenthe forst time which is why the point was raised.

I agree that we all should do this for the benefit of 350z owners, but it has to be 2 way traffic so until then I stick by what I said.

split thread to keep original post tidy as suggested :)

Sorry to jump in, but I would like to voice my opinion on this.

Lets say for a minute, that I had the Work IP ban, home IP ban and email domain ban lifted that the other site have placed on myself, and I was allowed to register and post on the other site....

If I were to visit a traders thread, and post up asking them if they wanted to advertise on the other site - would anyone want to wager how many nano seconds it would be before I was banned again?

Unfortunatley those people (yourself included) that work hard to encourage unity and enhance everyones enjoyment of the car regardless of the internet site they frequent, will always find it an uphill struggle when attitudes such as those that have resulted in mine and others bannings from another 350z sites still exist.

Perhaps the AGM should include a discussion on whether the people who harbour those attitudes thus preventing an ehanced sense of unity and enjoyment for all all 350Z owners are fit to hold the positions they do?

The majority of the members on the other site and all that I have spoken to just want to enjoy the car. They aren't three headed mutants with a tatse for 350z-uk blood, they share the same enthusiasm and enjoyment of the car and all that goes with it. There does however seem to be a minority that wish to dictate when and with which club that enjoyment should take place.

Mark seems like a good guy but his motives could be misconstrewed and appear that he is trying to recruit members for the oc but i am sure he is merely trying to promote some sort of unity but its a two way thing and the oc dont seem to want to play ball on this so i can see both sides :wacko:

until the higher powers decide to communicate and discuss this i think its futile for the forum members to post on this sadly

:tumbleweed:

until the higher powers decide to communicate and discuss this i think its futile for the forum members to post on this sadly

More like until the powers that be get their GTRs its futile for forum members to post on this. When they dont want to be associated with the Zed owners they wont care if we all come together in one site :thumbs:

More like until the powers that be get their GTRs its futile for forum members to post on this. When they dont want to be associated with the Zed owners they wont care if we all come together in one site :thumbs:

amen :blush::thumbs:

amen :blush::thumbs:

Although I probably shouldnt have said that. Over here it will be taken as the joke it is, but over there, I'm not sure how it'd be taken :headhurt:

Well some have made great efforts to join up the owners regardless of forum. I know there were quite a few members of the 'other side' on the Hoon and they came and joined this site to enhance their ownership experience.

I really hope that all the owners can get along and enjoy joint meets and have a great time. I know it's encouraged from this side and hope that this can continue. Those that don't wish to have a bit of fun and a banter can go where they like! ;)

like I said It should be for the best of all 350z owners and agree that 3FIDDYZ was trying to do that. Unfortunately because of the other forums rules it's a little biased and a issue with them and not 3FIDDYZ. It was just highlighted by him. :)