can anyone do me a photoshop job?

nixy

I have a picture of my son's motorbike (unfortunately not the best). As you know he crashed it and has now sold it. He was so gutted when it went with a tear in his eye!

Anyway, wondered if anyone could get rid of the blue bike behind it in the picture. I want to have the picture printed onto a mug for him! I know nothing about photoshop so don't know if it's possible.

Picture024.jpg

Hi Nixi..... You got any more pics at all???? Unfortunatly getting rid of the bike is going to be a PITA as its all a bit close also you cant do too much to use the background so you would need to get rid of the whole lot and have a plain background.....

Will give it a go though!

I'll have a look, might have something easier with background stuff that can be got rid of as it's not near the bike - would that be better? On the computer at home though I think so I'll put it up later. Thanks.

Is it a 2000 model Nixy? I can have a scan and ask in my local club if anyone has the same bike (with the same blueflame exhaust????) and you could just pretend...

Would that be ok? Or does it have to be his bike?

I think it really has to be his bike. I know I wouldnt really find any point in having someone elses.

Cracking bike btw, I have a 2002 on in the same colour in the garage if he fancies another. Cant afford to run it atm :(

I reckon the top one is doable, but it will look chopped due to the amount of copying to do to fill the space. Will give it a shot when I get home. Can call it quits with the luggage net you sent me that I owed you a drink for :thumbs:

I'll do it for you Nixy, just gimme a couple of hours as Im at work!

Do you want it cut out onto a white background? May be better for a mug (and easier for me :lol:)

That would be dead easy, and actually I think a better option for a mug! :thumbs:

whatever anyone can do to put on a cup will be fab.

Chris - i had forgotton all about the luggage net!

It's only for a little jokey xmas present but he was literally stopping himself from crying when it went. The perils of only having 3rd party insurance! He's still paying the loan off as well!

Got £1200 for it in the end

Heres a quick go at it with a white background

bike.jpg

Someone smarten it up and I think it will look ok. Someone with a steadier hand could probably recreate the front tyre that is cut off :thumbs: ( I only have my touchpad and it doesnt work too well for that, need a tablet for that)