The Jockland Hoon 2009

Stew

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll speak to the secret musical guest and see what can be done....

Any more requests????

Bit of Pink Floyd for me please c/w extended guitar solo in "Comfortably Numb"

:thumbs::band:

<------- should have guessed John!

I thought we were all staying at Stews, was looking forward to breakfast in bed :lol:

As Stew says, I think some people are staying longer than others, so people are organising their own accomodation. I think I will likely be in some kind of holiday park challet thing if the other half gets her way.

I thought we were all staying at Stews, was looking forward to breakfast in bed :lol:

As Stew says, I think some people are staying longer than others, so people are organising their own accomodation. I think I will likely be in some kind of holiday park challet thing if the other half gets her way.

I live at least 2 - 3 hours drive away! I always go the long way..... the direct route is rubbish!

Loads of accomodation around Fort Augustus area.

I am still qguaging if anyone wants to go further north for a couple of days too.....

• 2 weeks later...

A fantastic weekend at Billing has got me in the mood for meets again after a long winter.

Going to book the accom this week at the same place we stayed last year. They are aware of our meet and will be doing good prices. The upside of staying in the lodges is that we can use the gardens for the social side and BBQs.

Its Fort Augustus Chalet Park if you want to google it.

There are two and three bedroom lodges and they do B&B in the main house. Find someone you get on with and get it booked :thumbs:

I am still guaging if anyone wants to go further north for a couple of days too.....

Yes, but I guess we need to start sorting dates for accommodation that I guess is a bit limited up in those latitudes. Time for a list me thinks :)

1) Stew

2) Ebized