The Jockland Hoon 2009

Stew

The Team have discussed and we have settled on September 5th/6th Weekend for the big drive out. For those wanting to come for the drive only this will take place on 6th September.

Ok folks, I think those that attended will agree that it was a good meet and a great drive!

Just to remind you of what went on, check out the photos here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16221

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to gauge interest for next year and see what everyone wants to do.

I think the date will be around the same time, end of August / start of September which minimises shed draggers (and bloody motorhomes :rant: ) This will also let everyone attend the Wales meet too! :teeth:

So, who's up for it and what do you want to do?

Oh and I know it's a long way for everyone to travel but it IS worth it and if you love your Zed and driving you really should attend. :thumbs:

Stew

If you are interested (or definitely) attending then please add your names here! http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16822&start=0

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without question we will be there for a week :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Bring it on B)

Would be cool if we could if we can get enough people so that we could book the whole park as there is a big green in the middle which would be perferct for bbqs.

Did anybody manage to take any pics of the whole park?

Glad to see you and June will be making the journey again Colin.

Mike, that Monster is dangerous! It'll eat you as soon as look at you! :teeth:

So who's for Haggis in 2009?

Glad to see you and June will be making the journey again Colin.

Mike, that Monster is dangerous! It'll eat you as soon as look at you! :teeth:

So who's for Haggis in 2009?

No worries i have just invested one of these to attach to the front of the peddle boat :thumbs:

3MCAN73PILCAUU6Y9VCABOC6DGCA2X1KIRC.jpg

Glad to see you and June will be making the journey again Colin. Didn't buy the ZED to do the shopping or see what mpg I could get out of it ;) The 2008 HOON was awesome and if a week is planned that would be cracking. But better get some extra pampers in stock for the passenger :lol:

Mike, that Monster is dangerous! It'll eat you as soon as look at you! :teeth: He likes to live dangerously like some of us - he's just gone and got married :scare:

So who's for Haggis in 2009? Definitely :thumbs:

:D

This place may be worth considering.

http://www.wildsidelodges.com/Default.asp

but looks a whole lot better than the Pontins rejection at FA :sorry: - come in Stan...............

but I prefer the accommodation on your earlier post captin - I was looking forward to your nautical skills chasing Nessie ;)

Don't forget though they were refurbing the cabins at FA so maybe by this time next year they will be finished.

Bloody snob

Oi cheeky!! You were'nt coughing for 2 weeks afterwards (from the damp) and it had nowt to do with Nessie either! :lol::p

Warm and dry thats all we want........... (are'nt you supposed to be in cuba btw Mike? ) ;):sun: