Wedding invite help

NWZ

Hi Guys,

Any DTP experts on here that are good at designing a wedding invite? I have a template but am rubbish at drawing names etc. Any help is appreciated - thanks! Thought I'd save myself a few quid as I have a decent printer to print on card.

Cheers Mike! Remeber the offer for the pads still stands if you wanna try them (I assume best in a couple of weeks when your back).

Thanks bud, I'm off to big Phils for a service on the 1st of nov and he is also going to have a listen to the click. If Phil is confident that it is the pads then i guess i need to take it from there.

Wow, be interested to hear how you get on at ESR - must be costing you a fortune in fuel - hope you get your moneys worth!

At least the car is being looked at by an expert and not an nissan numpty and also a very reasonable price, the fuel cost along with price of the service is cheaper than going to nissan Chester for a p1 :thumbs:

Link to the band bud

http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/wales/northeast ... sic.co.uk/

Scroll down and click to enter Jacobs ladder website :thumbs:

we used a lady called Chloe. Did a wonderful job at wasn't too expenisve. Think it worked out at about £4 per invite but we only had 35 hand madee. She might not do it any more as she had a baby a year ago but hopefully she's back up and running.

The Handcrafted Stationery Company : 01692-582196

Thanks Guys!

@ Mike - xStric9x - funny you should mention the fuel costs to ESR, I went to Nissan Chorley 2 weeks ago for my P1 BECAUSE CHESTER WERE STILL MORE EXPENSIVE!!! AAARRHHH! £118 P1, £40 fuel = Chester Nissan P1=£380 :wacko:

So that'll be 2 sales they've lost this month - idiots.