Question for big Phil

xStric9x

Crawl under car

Look at rear bumer & you will see 2 white tabs that hold the bumper up - these are held in by poppers - remove poppers & tabs (Possibly screws aswell)

Fold bumper up, You will notice that there are 2 ready drilled holes further up.

Pull black tabs upto meet holes, insert large bolt - Job done

:teeth:

You will notice the hole just to the left of where mine is fitted - this is where the white tabs are attatched (i think thats it its been a while since I did it)

Although if someone fancies going under theyre car tomorrow and taking a photo I'll point out what needs removing

DSC_0896Large.jpg

DSC_0897Large.jpg

DSC_0898Large.jpg

DSC_0899Large.jpg

DSC_0900Large.jpg

DSC_0901Large.jpg

DSC_0902Large.jpg

Gives you an idea of what it looks like from under the car

And how it looks from behind

DSC_0960Medium.jpg

DSC_0961Medium.jpg

Was just wondering how much you charge to do a rear bumper tuck, just so it exposes the back box a bit more :thumbs:

FOC with your service. :thumbs:

June was wondering if you might do a free nip and a tuck for her (yes, it is spelt right ;) ) but I said I would draw the line if she thought I was paying for her service as well :lol:

Was just wondering how much you charge to do a rear bumper tuck, just so it exposes the back box a bit more :thumbs:

FOC with your service. :thumbs:

June was wondering if you might do a free nip and a tuck for her (yes, it is spelt right ;) ) but I said I would draw the line if she thought I was paying for her service as well :lol:

:lol::blush: