Look at what you could have won!

Stew

Just watching bullseye on challenge. I can't believe it used to be saturday eveing 'must watch' TV.

It is hillarious watching it now.

Look at what you could have won! A blue Ford Fiesta Popular! Or a speed boat! Just what they were going to do with a speed boat on their council estate in leeds I don't know!

Anyway, just thought it might bring back a few memories for some!

It's peeing down. I have a big petrol still saw in my garage waiting to blast some concrete and I can't do that. Cleaned the bike in the garage today and cleaned my kitchen already so now I'm bored.

saturday night viewing when i was a kid was 321 with dusty bin - remember that? The poor sods had to decipher some sort of impossible cryptic verse to work out what the prize was.

No :p

Saturday nights used to be jelly & Ice Cream & sat down to watch gladiators & bully :lol:

saturday night viewing when i was a kid was 321 with dusty bin - remember that? The poor sods had to decipher some sort of impossible cryptic verse to work out what the prize was.

No :p

Saturday nights used to be jelly & Ice Cream & sat down to watch gladiators & bully :lol:

Now that sounds good :thumbs:

You lot need to get out more! ;)

Thing is how many Fiesta Populars do you know can tow a speed boat anyway? :lol:

I saw a capri the other week for the first time in ages - damn thing looks like a slab of lard compared to cars today - mind you still had a certain period charm I have to say! think is was a 1.6i - oooooh max power!! :lol:

In North Wales you can see Mark 1 cavaliers and Chevettes still - which is unnerving... :scare:

I loved You Bet. I remember when it was on on a tuesday night (I think) it was the only night my dad used to come home early as my mum was out (to look after me not because they hated each other!) and we used to watch that and the Bill.

Another one I liked was Blockbusters! Can I have a P please Bob.....