Riccardo Patrese + wife + Type-R = :)

neo

:lol:

underneath the video ;)

No no, i'm not having fun, please, it's so beautiful to see you driving, but this car is not an F1, it's not glued on the track!...oh God

2:36-I got kids at home

2:44-Slow down!!****, are you crazy?!look, look!!Please...please riccardo, they told you not to run.

3:00-MAMMA MIAAAA RICCARDO! I get out!! NO PLEASEEEEEE!! STOP IT,YOU'RE A @*!#!!Go and **** yourself, I won't get in a car with you anymore!

3:20-oh God, the stew...everytime I get in a car with you I feel sick.

3:31-they see the camera

That is hilarious

This is how the video unfolds - with Francesca becoming more and more terrified and annoyed at her hubby as he progresses around the circuit (WARNING: contains strong language)

Francesca: No. Stop

Patrese: (Silence with a grin).

Francesca: Please, the lads just asked you to drive slow. your doing this on purpose. No. your doing it on purpose. Riccardo! Oh, God, Oh God. Really, NO, NO, NO! I’m not enjoying myself. Please, I just wanted to see.....(with a higher pitch) This is not a Formula 1 and it is not glued to the ground. I am only in here for one lap. Oh, God, Mamma Mia. Why don’t you go slower. Please. Why don’t you have respect for a mother with children that are waiting for me at home. Slow down - are you crazy? I have got children at home and we are their parents.

No. No. Riccardo. NO, NO, GO SLOWER. YOUR CRAZY. LOOK, LOOK PLEASE. PLEASE RICCARDO GO SLOWER. PLEASE go slower.

Patrese: (Silence with a grin).

Francesca: Mamma Mia, Riccardo. LET ME OUT. NO. PLEASE, ENOUGH. YOU’RE A PIECE OF s***! GO F*** YOURSELF. YOU’RE A ****. (Then a bit of sign language). I am not getting in a car with you anymore. I told you I didn’t want to get in. Please Virgin Mary. Every time I get in a car with you I want to throw up!!