Nearly time for my body kit - Advice Needed Please !

M350ZB

Nismo Kit Or Veliside Kit Or ?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Nismo Kit Or Veliside Kit Or ?

• Nismo Kit
    • Veliside Kit
    • Other /Or Combination
    • Leave Standard (lol)

Right i am slowly drawing nearer and nearer to the time i have so been waiting for, after some hard saving its getting closer and closer to getting a body kit for my 350z, and may be some more extra's here and there on my Zed !

Been quoted some prices from various companies, thought i would share my finds and see what you guys think and if you can give me any advice as there are so many nice looking zeds on here !

As of now im in two minds, Nismo V1 kit or Veliside V3 kit (wide arch). One extreme to another may be.The nismo kit is prob better for everyday driving e.t.c, but to be honest in my eyes it doesent really change the look of the zed to much. The veliside kit looks B) , and with the wide archs B)B)B), but what this is like in driving e.t.c, i dont know. and what are each quality's like ? What are your thoughts guys and any over ideas to shove in the air ? ? ?

As said these are the companies i have been in contact with and the best prices i could find against each kit, are they fair as such and anyone had any dealing with them ?, and any other recomendations, thoughts ?

Any advice i would be much greatfull for as it has taken me a very long time to save up, e.t.c :surrender:

UV WORLDWIDE

Veliside replica body kit - £1250 (not including rear spoiler)

Painting and fitting - £1410

Total - £2660

Not really heard of these, more and more going on there website though !

Includes a 1 year warrenty ?

Envy

Veliside V3 body kit - £2050 (not including rear spoiler)

Painting and fitting - £1500

Total - £3500

Nismo body kit - £1120

Painting and fitting - £900

Total - £2020

A well known dealer !!!!

Invo Tec

Can source me one from another company but is in U.K

Veliside body kit - £1850

Can not paint and fit, :wacko: ?

Not really heard of these either!

ESR - Good old big phil

Nismo body kit - £1075

Painting and fitting - £800

Total - £1875

Top quality service and very well known on this site, just a shame they cant do a veliside kit :headhurt:

so what do you guys all think, and i hope it was all ok to post prices up, if not let me know and i will change my post, :thumbs:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difficult choice, its a matter of getting the kit you like which is well fitted and painted.

I know the cost of my kit and the final fitted price were very good, many issues and all resolved before the keys were handed back.

I decide what product I want and then decide who I trust to make a good job of fitting it. In the long run its about quality of service and peace of mind. :D

You had all your work carried out at ESR right ?, See i know 100% that ESR are genuine blokes and will provide top quality service as they have in the past, but i am very tempted by the veliside kit. Shame Phil cant get me a kit !!!!

Martin you have PM as well ? ? ?

Glad to hear that mate, they do seem like really genuine guys, i have a genuine v1 nismo front bumper, and when talking to phil he said bring that up and they shoudl be able to spray & fit that, might have to drop phil a pm about supplying my own body kit, mmmmmmmmmmm ?

Been looking threw there tonight, zed-rush's car looks B) , defo liking the wide arch kit and from browsing threw here, seems best to have them riveted on rather than molded to stop cracking of the paint in flex, .e.tc. Agian top work by ESR, seems like the best place to go for body work. Andy's looks B) too, the colour really suits it i think. But couldnt find anyone else who has the veliside kit ? ? ?

Going to the meet on sunday at thurrock, hopefully some taasty Zeds coming along !!!!!

With regards to the prices previously stated, UV Worldwide does seem like a really good price, but i dont know of anyone who has work done by them or know of work being done by them ? As allways though depends on the quality and at least i know from bigphil his are A*, and have seen plenty of his work on here, so i know its all good !!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ? ? ?

Just had a little chat with my mate, and he came up with a good idea, what i didnt even think of, lol. Who has a veilside body kit on there zed, or know of where i could see one in the flesh, think its prob best to see one in the flesh :thumbs:

I am based in ESSEX !

Hopeing someone gets back to me on this ? ? ?

No one in your street??????

Well they are near london I think.

Coming from someone that drove 450 miles to get to a meet though it doesn't mean anything.

I'd travel to see something before making a decision if it was important to me...

Hello.

I have the genuine Veilside kit on mine, purchased from Nemesis some time ago. The fit from standard was perfect. The majority of kits I have seen out there will need some kind of tooling to get them to fit properly. Copies of copies of copies of kits end up being not 100% with big panel gaps etc. To be honest, the only ones I have really heard of that fit well are the ones Phil sells and some of the other Traders on here, I suspect because they are very particular about the quality they sell which is good.

Bottom line is, my car is in the bodyshop, should have been in and out within a month and now 6 months down the line, it is still in there, mainly due to some replica parts (as the genuine parts are no longer made) not fitting anywhere near like they should. To say the least it has been a pain and I can't stress enough how important it is to buy from a reputable seller ie: Nemesis or ESR in this case imo.

As far as I know, the only Wide Arch Veilside Kit on the road at the moment in this country is Dragun's one so might be worth droppin him a PM. Ben also has a Veilside kit on his...username Breay....see Sarnie's link for further details ;)

For the time being though..........

...........and just because I can, here is a pic of mine! :blush:

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

As for choice of kit, either Veilside or Nismo.....I think only you can decide tbh!! :)

Mark,

Just to pick up on your point earlier about the Nismo not making the 350 look too different, I've got to disagree!!! I think it completely changes the look and gives a very classy look with it! If you are coming to Wales I'll prove it! If not I may get to Thurrock, still not sure yet if I can yet. :)