Somebody Please Cheer Me Up :(

Dragun

Right then where do I start?

First of all I hate courier drivers! :rant:

We have been through 3 different drivers in the past few months all with attitude and all they can think about when it comes to collection how quick they can get it into the back of the truck, drop it off at the depot and clock off to go home! They have no respect for other company’s products and how the end user receives it.

Robert explained to me that when he signed for the goods the driver parked in the middle of the road blocking traffic and he had to be quick so didn't have time to unpack the item to see if it has been damaged during transit! My thoughts to this are that it is unacceptable as a delivery driver to do this. We have explained to TNT about the situation and unless the goods are signed for damaged we have no leg to stand on.

Also with all of our goods a damage label is attached so that if they haven't been signed for damaged there is usually nothing we can do.

However we have helped Robert out the best we could. We have offered a replacement with the carbon blade at an extra cost as we have no FRP blades left. We have also arranged for collection of the damaged one. He is happy with this and looks forward to receiving the replacement.

As a sale and refund this leaves us out of pocket by a complete spoiler due to damage during transit that wasn't our fault! I check all of our goods for damage and would inform the buyer of the situation. Because the last thing I want and you would want is to receive an item damaged.

On to the Genuine or Copy goods. Copied goods have always pi**ed us off as original companies that go to the hard work of design, manufacturing and development have china come along and have it copied and manufactured for a 1/3 of the price! The product usually then doesn’t fit as it becomes either a mould of a mould or jig of a jig throwing all alignment and fit out the window. But then money talks and people are prepared to take the risk. Greddy/Trust and many over manufactures have fallen down because of this. The quality and fit of VeilSide is very good for a body kit manufacture. Any one of you could ask Gary at Japsalon who fitted Zedrush's/ Now Robert's kit for his opinion and it is very good. We aim to always sell and support genuine manufactured products.

Any way I think I had better let you catch your breath after my rant. I also need to stop because my head is spinning lol :wacko:

But please remember we are here to help and also run a business at the same time and always want to make sure our customers are always happy. Especially 350Z-UK.COM :yahoo:

As above,

Guy has been great to sort this situation out where it works out for both of us. As this is a stressful situation for both buyer and seller again Nemesis UK's Reputation has lived up to its name and would like to thank them and you guys on 350z uk for the support in this thread...

All going well the spoiler booked for fitting next week, providing it arrives etc before then....pics will be up so that you can all take the pi*s when its done :p haha

Oooh and my nismo oil cap should also be here tomorrow :yahoo:

I would concur with a lot of Guy's comments.

It baffles me that we can have products shipped thousands of miles from accross the water and then they travel 10 miles in the UK and get trashed.

The disclaimer situation with couriers is also a nightmare as most will knock back any claim once the parcel is signed for, despite couriers not wanting to wait for parcels to be opened and checked.

The situation is exasperated when the customer then feels disgruntled(understandably) that if we were to say sorry its your fault for signing for it, not our problem, we then get slated.

The simple fact is that any goods sent by courier require checking before a signature is given, if the courier kicks up a fuss then refuse the item, it is our right and yours and is a stipulation on their contract in accepting the contract for delivery.

Sorry this is a bit long winded but as with Nemisis in this situation we have been left out of pocket many times in order to keep the customer happy.

Just as a guide we have ten claims alone from last week some of which are items we will have to wait another 8 weeks to replace, and thats another story altogether.

Moral of the story is - always sign the parcel as UNCHECKED as a little protection for both you and the seller.

Good end result though guys. Guy seems to have come through in this instance. Well done. :)

I have just read through some of the small print from 3 of the couriers we use and all state clearly that in the event of a claim they will not accept signing as 'unchecked' as being valid.

It also states any damage should be reorted at the time of delivery and the driver/delivery person must sign to verify the damage noted.

As a side note it has taken two hours of reading small print to unearth this information from their terms and conditions, seams pretty obvious they want to hide behind it, interesing that all three used exactly the same wording.

Working from home, I have often signed for parcels for neighbours who have been out - never occured to me that these couriers can get away so easily with their miss-handling. But not about to start opening neighbour's parcels in trying to help out so it looks like I will be adding to the drivers' overtime in future :dry:

Working from home, I have often signed for parcels for neighbours who have been out - never occured to me that these couriers can get away so easily with their miss-handling. But not about to start opening neighbour's parcels in trying to help out so it looks like I will be adding to the drivers' overtime in future :dry:

Could just imagine the stuff you'd inspect opening neighbours parcels! :lol::lol:

When i got my nismo sidekirts and bumper from EPRacing the parcelforce driver would not get the box of the lorry until i signed, as again he was in a hurry! I saw one side of it before i signed (very big box) and because excitement took over i signed. Got the box off and there was a hole in the other side the size of a football and low and behold the side skirts where missing. Driver shrugged his shoulders and drove off with me complaining to him! Credit where credit is due, EPRacing sent me replacements FOC, all be it 2-3 months later. Will never sign without inspection again, or they take it away with them!