Badbreed 350z Ohh Its Back People! :P

Dragun

Hey hey!

It seems like an eternity since ive been on here which i apologize for, been having some family issues which were very important for me to deal with.

Now all is better i can start back again on what i was born for.....makin this 350 the best it can be!!!

So far new mods include a....

*Carbon Fibre tax disc holder :p

*New CF Door sills with the Z logo ( Had the plain ones in before)

*Red Grounding kit from www.groundingkits.co.uk £40 inc postage and very good product too!!

*Red Wire Covers to dress the engine a bit more.

Currently on order...

*Unorthodox Pulley Set + Bely

*New Z mats with logo in red

Turbos are waiting for me to get the money together...seems like its taking forever!

At the moment my custom dials are being made in america. They will be Piano Black with the numbers and tacho lines in Red with a Red Veilside logo printed on the Rev counter.....As im their first uk customer they needed me to take detailed pics of the UK layout so hopefully if all goes well we can all custom design the dials we want as this company so far have been amazing in every respect.

Also got pulled 4 times in a day for not having a number plate grrr! So i had a custom one made and fitted it myself....being tiny i also got pulled for having that one!!! so now i just dont care lol.

Shall keep you all posted on news and also update with pics when i can.

Hehe yeah sorry, should call it the Ninja 350z really lol....well now things are better and i should have a bit of time off work ill be attending local meets so that she can be seen :)

M13KYF, when i get the dials through ill put up a picture for ya :)

Thanks for the subtle hint Ian :p

Heres a few pics of the minor mods...

Beautiful CF Tax Disc Holder.

P110908_125001.jpg

Lovely CF Sills With Z Logo

P110908_124801.jpg

Nice New Numberplate......bit small? not sure...hmmm

P080908_164301.jpg

P080908_1642.jpg

Also had the Alloys Refurbed :)

P110908_124701.jpg

Pics will be added as the grounding kit etc comes in.

Now to give her a nice wax n polish. Thanks guys.

P110908_1251.jpg

Nope, they just rubbed it down to get rid of kerb marks....primed and sprayed it same colour as the original rim, except they put on this polish type thing which makes it look different.....but good :) Was a mobile company called Wicked Wheels....was always told to stay away from mobile alloy refurb comps....but these guys were awesome :thumbs:

Yeh ive been pulled about the plate a few times...but i think the officers were in awe of the car they just let me off lol.....doubt however ill be that lucky next time.