Nismo caps stolen - Pathetic ppl these days (thorpe park)

M350ZB

Went over to thorpe park yesterday with my girlfriend for the day, had a wicked time there, and for people who have not been, you defo gotta go and get your self over there and onto stealth, its a wicked ride and the pictures are allways well funny. After a pleasent day out with the girlfriend, return to my car to find it is the only one more or less in that car park looking at it sitting there on the grass with the sun setting over it B) . After nearly half hour we finally got out of thorpe park and started heading home. Coming up to the dartford bridge i didnt have no change, so i pulled over into the services got some drinks and when returning to my zed, find that all my Z nismo dust caps have been stolen, what bloody pikeys do we have in this world :rant::rant::rant: . Defo happened there, because i remember cleaning the Zed the night before and remember cleaning them.

Any one got any at a good price or know places, seen loads on ebay but there all the locking type with the hole in the side of the cap, defo dont want these cause if someones gonna nick them rather they nick them than damage the valve, e.t.c. Just couldnt believe it all four gone after such a good day out and the Zed looked gracefull on the grass with the sun setting, shame i didnt have a good camera !!!!!!!

Went over to thorpe park yesterday with my girlfriend for the day, had a wicked time there, and for people who have not been, you defo gotta go and get your self over there and onto stealth, its a wicked ride and the pictures are allways well funny. After a pleasent day out with the girlfriend, return to my car to find it is the only one more or less in that car park looking at it sitting there on the grass with the sun setting over it B) . After nearly half hour we finally got out of thorpe park and started heading home. Coming up to the dartford bridge i didnt have no change, so i pulled over into the services got some drinks and when returning to my zed, find that all my Z nismo dust caps have been stolen, what bloody pikeys do we have in this world :rant::rant::rant: . Defo happened there, because i remember cleaning the Zed the night before and remember cleaning them.

Any one got any at a good price or know places, seen loads on ebay but there all the locking type with the hole in the side of the cap, defo dont want these cause if someones gonna nick them rather they nick them than damage the valve, e.t.c. Just couldnt believe it all four gone after such a good day out and the Zed looked gracefull on the grass with the sun setting, shame i didnt have a good camera !!!!!!!

Sorry to hear this but if you are going to have non-locking ones and run it with them on day to day be prepared to lose a set on a regular basis. I eventually gave up and only put my fancy dust caps on for meets and special occasions. Shame it has to come to that. :dry:

Sorry to hear this but if you are going to have non-locking ones and run it with them on day to day be prepared to lose a set on a regular basis. I eventually gave up and only put my fancy dust caps on for meets and special occasions. Shame it has to come to that. :dry:

+1 - sorry to hear it but it is the way of the world.... :dry:

Remember that thread from when you had yours stolen Digsy? ;):lol:

and you did it tom sarnie, my dustcaps were on ebay the next day :lol:

Yes... :boxing:;)

Got fed up with losing mine so just have the cheapo black plastic ones now :dry:

+1

My volk ones were stolen of my wheels, I've actually started swiping the cheapo ones off other cars in my street :blush:

:lol: ian you vigilante :thumbs:

I figure that if their kids steal mine I might aswell take theirs :lol::lol:

I think it is a case of getting some with the locking mechanism on them, just not to keen on them as they normally have the hole on one of the faces and if the bugger wants to get it off, surely it could mess or brake the valve itself, going to have a little hunt on ebay and see whats out there.

Any one recomend a good type, pref nismo tpye as such, as did really like them on my car, and when it was all clean B)

Thanks guys :thumbs:

What is the world coming too. :wacko:

Anyway, I've got silver ones with a Z on the top of mine, I think they came from Ebay (was a birthday pressie last year), they have a locking mechanism, if they're on tight, you definitely need the key to get them off.

M350ZB sorry to hear the news mate, let me give you some friendly advice buddy, next time just get lockable ones I had my rays dustcaps nicked fuming, and second of all............. change your signature!!!! You dont have Nismo dust caps no more ha ha ha ha ha... sorry lol couldnt resist lol

M350ZB sorry to hear the news mate, let me give you some friendly advice buddy, next time just get lockable ones I had my rays dustcaps nicked fuming, and second of all............. change your signature!!!! You dont have Nismo dust caps no more ha ha ha ha ha... sorry lol couldnt resist lol

:lol:

Not the youngest owner either... ;)