I've heard mixed reports about sp3 on other forums :blush:

Geeeeeeeeeeeeek :surrender:

bike forums :p

IT Bikers????

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK :surrender:

LMAO :lol::lol:OWNED !

PMSL !!!!

Chuck the pc in the bin and get a decent computer, MACS all the way lol

But we are not southern enough to own mac's, i thought these were mainly owned by southern trendy wussy's ;)

Windows xp is becoming long in the tooth now, with ram becoming cheap and 4gb becoming the sweet spot its time to ditch the 32 bit operating system. Graphics cards are coming with 1-2 gig of memory now as well. If you use your pc for gaming 64 bit vista is fast becoming a must have if you want to get the most out of your hardware. ;)

If you use a pc only for the internet and word then stick with it. :thumbs:

Never underdstood why people buy pc for gaming when you have the likes of PS3 around with blueray for exceptional dvd quality.

Macs are for men who are like erm... James Bond but with hairy chests and nice smelling aftershaves.

PC's are for northern wimps who sit on a park bench wearing shell tracksuits, spotty, eating deep fried mars bars with chips and downing a bottle of fat drippings hoping to catch a glimps of Beavis running though the park in his mini skirt trying to get all the guys to play kiss chase with him lol

In my opinion Jay the very top end pc graphics cards are way better for gaming than any console ;) The price of a top end graphics card today costs more than a PS2 or an xbox. :thumbs:

Thought you always had me down for a boobtube Jay? ;):lol:

i'm having trouble getting on the net with my commodore 64, any ideas ?

PMSL, give it a couple of months trying to load and you should start seeing a google page open up. Type something in google search and should take another 6 months to search it for you lol. Failing that put an abba tape in the cassette deck, stick on a boob tube look in the mirror and sing Dancing queen you northern fudge lol

i'm having trouble getting on the net with my commodore 64, any ideas ?

PMSL, give it a couple of months trying to load and you should start seeing a google page open up. Type something in google search and should take another 6 months to search it for you lol. Failing that put an abba tape in the cassette deck, stick on a boob tube look in the mirror and sing Dancing queen you northern fudge lol

mmmmmm fudge :huglove: