Fitting L.E.D Lights & body shops in Essex ! (Advice ple

M350ZB

Picking up some L.E.D rear lights sunday, and want to fit them to me car my self. How easy is this to do and have any of you got any advice, pics or experienced any problems when fittting them yourself, any help much greatfull ? ? ?

Also should be picking up my genuine nismo v1 front bumper, anyone know any good body shops in essex area at all ? ? ?

Plans are to have a full nismo kit including spoiler, may be a splash of carbon on the spoiler, not to sure yet. Slowly but surely i am getting there ! ! ! Allthough i defo want the nismo skirts and spats fitted the front bumper im still not to sure about as i have the chrome grill and really like this at the mo, who knows, lol !!!!!

LED rear lights.......

Big job mate.

Pop off the 3 caps and remove the three bolts (or is it screws??) probably 10mm! then undo the clip.

Then to fit connect the clip and test the lights. Then do up the three bolts and put back in the caps.

I think that's how you do it. Shouldn't take more than 20-30 mins unless you pick up the socket wrench the wrong way! Piece of cake!

Right picked me L.E.D lights up tonight, going to fit them tommorrow, will post some pic's up, really think they will transorm the back of the car and make it look so much better B)

Also picked up a genuine nismo front bumper, all i need now are the skirts and the spoiler, gotta save some cash up though first, lol. Then a trip to the spray and fitting shop, and its how i want it looking, cant wait :thumbs:B):teeth:

Slowly but surely i am getting there, and then once thats all done, nismo zorst and some nice new wheels, saving hard boys but getting there slowly !!!!!!!!

Right guys want some quick help, just took my original light off, the right one to exact, and the plug is different to the plug on my l.e.d lights, its like the configuration is different, help :surrender: any pics ?, want to get it done before it rains, lol :surrender:

Right guys want some quick help, just took my original light off, the right one to exact, and the plug is different to the plug on my l.e.d lights, its like the configuration is different, help :surrender: any pics ?, want to get it done before it rains, lol :surrender:

Dear me this a been covered a million times :surrender:

You need a stanley knife to trim the plug on your car. You need to remove the plastic bit off that won't go into the led light. ;)

Thanks beavis, all done now, and omg the difference, why didnt i get these sooner, looks B) , will hopefully give the zed a good clean the weekend and take some pics, maybe a before and after !!!!!

Thanks again :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Go bed now and give me and Digsy a break :lol: