Addiction

Guest prescience

Guest prescience

Help!! My wife is addicted to the utter rubbish which manifests itself as 'Most Haunted' - no matter how many times that peroxided idiot Yvette Fielding (failed at Blue Peter) has been exposed on Youtube as a complete fraud.

Anybody else experience such unreasoned stupidity :dry:

I'm not always serious I know, but this one is a nuisance

[Derek FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Help!!

Guest prescience
no doubt my missus will be watching it also....must admit it was better when dereck acura(or however you spell it) was in it :blush:

ps, i think i am addicted to tinternet.....keep that quiet though :surrender:

You're right it's about me :p She had no objection to me getting pie-eyed down the boozer tonight (as I'm off for the week) so perhaps it is a bit unfair that I come back and poke more holes in a swiss cheese of a tele programme - i can see her point :blush:

no doubt my missus will be watching it also....must admit it was better when dereck acura(or however you spell it) was in it :blush:

You're right it's about me :p She had no objection to me getting pie-eyed down the boozer tonight (as I'm off for the week) so perhaps it is a bit unfair that I come back and poke more holes in a swiss cheese of a tele programme - i can see her point :blush:

lol, glass of water and bed :surrender:

Guest prescience

lol, glass of water and bed :surrender:

Good call about the water, that's reminded me :)

Used to work on Most Haunted for the first few series. It's mine and a collegues title sequence. We used to do the in prgramme graphics to and the series was edited here at work.

It is a load of crap and nothing true in it at all. It has even been proven hence some the cast changes (Derek). I could say far more but perhaps wise not to here.

It's all done in house now so thankfully the association has gone :blush: