ESR 350Z £19k

bigphil

yeh... was a beast but... as everyone knows it had to go really... unfortunately it hasnt went to a "car lover" as such from what i hear... which is a shame...

Thats a real shame, it was a lovely car. I was so excited sitting in the drivers seat starting it up :teeth:B) I am glad Phil got to experience it before his turn though, as he was originally holding out for a UK car which he never would have seen or driven.

yeh... was a beast but... as everyone knows it had to go really... unfortunately it hasnt went to a "car lover" as such from what i hear... which is a shame...

Thats a real shame, it was a lovely car. I was so excited sitting in the drivers seat starting it up :teeth:B) I am glad Phil got to experience it before his turn though, as he was originally holding out for a UK car which he never would have seen or driven.

Yeah, I heard it has went to a local businessman with more money than sense. Didnt care about the care, just the status it brings.

Believe its even been spotted going through the local polish hand car wash :scare::surrender::rant:

the gtr is long gone bud... it went back to paul cumming's ltd... now they have re-sold it to sum1 else around sunderland boldon area..... obiously esr had no other choice...

-ho

I remember the Saturday after Phil picked up,he was made up with it.

So it's owned by someone how does not appreciate it,now that is a shame.

Yeah, I heard it has went to a local businessman with more money than sense. Didnt care about the care, just the status it brings.

Believe its even been spotted going through the local polish hand car wash :scare::surrender::rant:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: seems like talking about the GTR causes people to not be able to type grammatically correct English or spell for that matter :lol::surrender::p (like id have a clue anyway) :blush::lol: