The Indian Wedding Test

Zedrush

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jay, welcome back. You must have taken Louis with you as we haven't heard a squeek out of him for ages either :D;)

He will be back, he's just got a lot to sort out Ill tell him you all said hi

You better all have sicknotes :dry:

I don't have one :blush:

:offtopic::dry:

wow things have changed around here, Sarnie posting an offtopic icon... yes folks thats right SARNIE posted that... SARNIE... S-A-R-N-I-E .. not sarmie not barney but sarnie lol... since when has sarnie never gone off topic.. infact better still when has sarnie stayed on topic ha ha ha ha ha

wow things have changed around here, Sarnie posting an offtopic icon... yes folks thats right SARNIE posted that... SARNIE... S-A-R-N-I-E .. not sarmie not barney but sarnie lol... since when has sarnie never gone off topic.. infact better still when has sarnie stayed on topic ha ha ha ha ha

:lol:

What are you talking about?

i hate the big purple to$$er ....... and the dinosaur :lol::lol:

Wrong thread? :wacko:

lost me there digs :surrender:

Sorry, mate. My fault. You were referring to Barney (I think) but I thought you were on about the other dinosaur in Jay's childhood memories thread. Apologies. :blush:

Sorry, mate. My fault. You were referring to Barney (I think) but I thought you were on about the other dinosaur in Jay's childhood memories thread. Apologies. :blush:

off topic guys.... lol

Barney the purple Dinosaur, wasnt he gay? Louis can you answer this one? Gixxer you cracked me up lol