Seats

Andy

I currently have 3 sets of seats for the 350Z, 2 sets of which need to be sold. I can't make up my mind which ones I want to put back in my Z.

First off are the standard cloth seats. Bit dusty but no marks on them. Ideal for a retrimming project. Looking for £100.

SNV30370.jpg

Also have some GT-Pack Black Leather Seats. Excellant condition with no marks or scratches. Have the relevant centre console switches with these as well. Open to sensible offers.

SNV30362.jpg

SNV30364.jpg

SNV30366.jpg

Also have some Cobra Misano's with custom mounts made up for the 350Z using Bride subframes. Carbon Fibre backs with black leather and blue stitching. Looking for offers in the region of £1,000.

SNV30367.jpg

SNV30368.jpg

Drexyl - Just read your pm, will reply in due course

Stew - I will only be selling two out of the three sets of seats!! I can't decide what to do so will let fate decide!! If I end up with the cloth seats left, I will get them retrimmed to work with the car :) Personally, I think the Misano's would look their best in a Scottish Z but that's just me! :lol: