Just had a lucky outcome to bad situation

Madmarky

As soem of you know ive only just bought a Astra shed for a run around. Today i went to Tescos to do some shopping, came out and opened the boot, and the key snapped like it was made of butter. :headhurt:

I was just about to phone the AA and then i remembered that there is a Timpsons right next door to Tescos. So i went in there with the 2 parts of the key and luckily they were able to make me two new keys and code them for me. Took the guy about a minute to do and cost me £37.

So all in all a lucky outcome to what could of been a long wait for the AA and a expensive trip doen at Vauxhall :thumbs:

£37 for 2 keys Stan :thumbs: the guy in Timpsons said they can code any key as long as they have a blank one to start with, he said it would cost me at least £70 for one at Vauxhall. They do 1 for £25 or 2nd half price which i though was good. They just read the code in the chip and copy it to the new keys, takes like 10 secs per key :lol: