Front bumper reflectors or blanking plates

DJsickboy

What are the options for sorting the fugly orange reflectors on the front bumper? I think i have seen white alternatives and blanking plates that are colour coded on different vehicles... Where do i get these?

Can anyone help?

:wacko:

Djay

Clear original Nissan ones are £65 pair and in stock.

DJ, i have a used pair of black ones you can have for a tenner delivered. They are the black with a slight orange tinge when viewed in different lights, but are certainly an improvement.

I can send them to you and if you dont like them then return them to me, as long as you give me a refund for the postage i spent!

i've got LED's as above.

DJ, i have a used pair of black ones you can have for a tenner delivered. They are the black with a slight orange tinge when viewed in different lights, but are certainly an improvement.

I can send them to you and if you dont like them then return them to me, as long as you give me a refund for the postage i spent!

i've got LED's as above.

won't fit new shape bumper.

Aha me thinks we added comments at the same time phil!! Is there anyone doing them for the new bumper then? what is the difference?

Thanks again for the info..

Marzman... thanks mate but I reckon on white ones or blanking plates or led's....cheers fer the offer tho.:D

Djay

Hooked up to the daytime driving lights.

They are from Delsea Motorsports in the States and I think they only do them for the Mk1 bumper.

There will be ones for the Mk2 though somewhere and lots of DIY on the web!!

None available that I am aware of for 06 up but there is an opportunity here for Paul with his LED skills,. The 06 up genuine reflectors are very different to the previous ones in that there is a substantial gap between the outer lens and inner reflector, perfect for a line of LED's.

Happy to supply a set FOC if Paul wants to have a go.

Chargespeed (i think) make a carbon replacement for them, I've got smoked reflectors on mine but am gonna change them for the carbon ones (Phil if you have these in stock please don't tell me :lol:)

Chargespeed (i think) make a carbon replacement for them, I've got smoked reflectors on mine but am gonna change them for the carbon ones (Phil if you have these in stock please don't tell me :lol:)[/quote

these are the only items from Chargespeed I am aware of, don't worry Ian I aint got none.