A funny thing happened yesterday...........

nixy

There was a strange envelope waiting for me at home with just Nicola (no surname) and a mixed up version of my address on it. When I opened it there was a letter from a friend who I haven't seen in 10 years who has been trying to trace me! She left her phone number which I googled and with a bit of detective work managed to find out where she lives and what her job is! I had been trying to track her down for ages but without success. Going to phone her later to catch up on ten years gossip! :thumbs:

Facebook cuts all this old skool malarky out ;):teeth:

Indeed it does :thumbs:

I'm always amazed at the amount of "cool kids" that seem to have gotten no where and all the geeks seem to be doing very well for themselves. Interesting how things turn out ;)

So are you admitting that you have got no where or that you had no friends at school? :lol::p

That measurement is directly inverse to the number of posts you have on internet forums.

Another geek with no friends :scare::p

There was a strange envelope waiting for me at home with just Nicola (no surname) and a mixed up version of my address on it. When I opened it there was a letter from a friend who I haven't seen in 10 years who has been trying to trace me! She left her phone number which I googled and with a bit of detective work managed to find out where she lives and what her job is! I had been trying to track her down for ages but without success. Going to phone her later to catch up on ten years gossip! :thumbs:

Facebook cuts all this old skool malarky out ;):teeth:

Indeed it does :thumbs:

I'm always amazed at the amount of "cool kids" that seem to have gotten no where and all the geeks seem to be doing very well for themselves. Interesting how things turn out ;)

So are you admitting that you have got no where or that you had no friends at school? :lol::p

That measurement is directly inverse to the number of posts you have on internet forums.

Another geek with no friends :scare::p

Fear not, you hold that title! :p

Anyhow it turned out she dumped me and married someone else and as since got divorced. I did bollock her when i found this out and told her that she should have listened to me (women never listen) as life may have been a whole lot different, i am divorced too Stew but i will never marry again.

Beavis - dont ever think that mate - as mentioned never say never one day you will meet the lady of your dreams and this will be a distant memory!

Uncle Stan thought of the day.... :D

I think the way the world is these days there are more people who are divorced than are married!!! :headhurt: Oh well theres no hand book is there - just keep trying - if you fall down you have to get up again - buy yourself a nice shiny swirly night blue fast car and keep smiling matey - dont look back! (Have you phoned her back yet? - keep us up to date on the forum!) :teeth:

Very selfish over Wales Dave, all that time, effort and running around just to get a couple of photos of the larget zed gathering ever ;)

:lol: Thanks Martin :thumbs:

I need a very understanding partner though if i am playing poker all night. :thumbs:

Very selfish over Wales Dave, all that time, effort and running around just to get a couple of photos of the larget zed gathering ever ;)

I need a very understanding partner though if i am playing poker all night. :thumbs:

You will have to show me this gane some time :dry:;)

You will have to show me this gane some time :dry:;)

Will do, i am slowly becoming addicted to it. :headhurt:

Step away from the Poker Dave!! :lol:

Nowt to be afriad of when it comes to getting married!!

I mean a nice cake and a grand day out - just like the Wales meet infact!! :lol:B)

Sorry Stan i love my poker, i flopped a full house the other night and let on i had nothing whilst everyone threw their chips in :lol: I had 9 10 and the flop was 9 10 10. I nearly choked but i let everyone hang themselves before i pulled the trigger and revealed the bad news :teeth:

Always been a bit of a sweet tooth stan :thumbs:

You will have to show me this game some time :dry:;)

Saturday night in Scotland, will bring some pennies. ;)

your getting all techie on us Dave B)

you will have to do a duffers guide to poker for the forum

Hmm I think there will be cakes on the Scotland meet I know that for a fact ;)

This was done a long time ago.......

Dave - Good stuff. Can't beat thrashing everyone to a pulp with one sweet hand!