A funny thing happened yesterday...........

nixy

There was a strange envelope waiting for me at home with just Nicola (no surname) and a mixed up version of my address on it. When I opened it there was a letter from a friend who I haven't seen in 10 years who has been trying to trace me! She left her phone number which I googled and with a bit of detective work managed to find out where she lives and what her job is! I had been trying to track her down for ages but without success. Going to phone her later to catch up on ten years gossip! :thumbs:

Beavis I am disappointed in you...........

Sorry :blush:

Had a long lost girlfriend who wrote me a letter last year 22 years after dumping me, she reckoned she had seen me in the town and felt compelled to write to me to see what was happening in my life. We did meet up for a drink and a chat and now just remain friends.....................funny how things happen sometimes. :)

Beavis, you've still got it after all those years obviously.

Of course :thumbs:B)

Anyhow it turned out she dumped me and married someone else and as since got divorced. I did bollock her when i found this out and told her that she should have listened to me (women never listen) as life may have been a whole lot different, i am divorced too Stew but i will never marry again.

Had a long lost girlfriend who wrote me a letter last year 22 years after dumping me, she reckoned she had seen me in the town and felt compelled to write to me to see what was happening in my life. We did meet up for a drink and a chat and didn't leave the room for 5days, i'm now wheelchair bound for 8weeks due to broken pelvis and bruised bits......................funny how things happen sometimes. :)

I'm disappointed in this post beavis, I have corrected you're errors to what i was expecting from the story!

There was a strange envelope waiting for me at home with just Nicola (no surname) and a mixed up version of my address on it. When I opened it there was a letter from a friend who I haven't seen in 10 years who has been trying to trace me! She left her phone number which I googled and with a bit of detective work managed to find out where she lives and what her job is! I had been trying to track her down for ages but without success. Going to phone her later to catch up on ten years gossip! :thumbs:

Facebook cuts all this old skool malarky out ;):teeth:

Indeed it does :thumbs:

I'm always amazed at the amount of "cool kids" that seem to have gotten no where and all the geeks seem to be doing very well for themselves. Interesting how things turn out ;)

I'm always amazed at the amount of "cool kids" that seem to have gotten no where and all the geeks seem to be doing very well for themselves. Interesting how things turn out ;)

So are you admitting that you have got no where or that you had no friends at school? :lol::p

So are you admitting that you have got no where or that you had no friends at school? :lol::p

That measurement is directly inverse to the number of posts you have on internet forums.

I was speaking about this the other night when out for dinner. How you see the really 'cool' kids pushing trollies or dossing about. And all the 'normal kids' have taken off and are going well.

We also spoke about how girls can peak too early - really hot chicks at school become dogs and the ugly ducklings turn into swans!