under spoiler seal

YHTM

I am new to this so any helpful suggestions gratefully received!

Just bought an Ings +1 front under spoiler from MartinMac, looks pretty straightforward to fit but I'm a bit confused about a grey 'sealing' strip that runs between the spoiler and the original bumper. The diagram below shows how it should be fitted but that will mean the grey will show up. Do I then need to touch that in black? Would it be a problem without bothering with it?

Anyone translate Japanese??!!

seal.jpg

I am new to this so any helpful suggestions gratefully received!

Just bought an Ings +1 front under spoiler from MartinMac, looks pretty straightforward to fit but I'm a bit confused about a grey 'sealing' strip that runs between the spoiler and the original bumper. The diagram below shows how it should be fitted but that will mean the grey will show up. Do I then need to touch that in black? Would it be a problem without bothering with it?

Anyone translate Japanese??!!

seal.jpg

I will check the one we have in the shop in the morning.

Thanks Phil,

I'm hoping to fit it Wednesday eve.

The strip is there as a gasket but to be honest the fit of the lip is so tight we don't normally use it, mainly from a looks perspective, much cleaner lines without.

It's not meant to be painted.