Sunderland V My Wallet

MrLizard

Well, decided to start modding the zed having told myself it was a perfectly fine car to begin with, im blaming everyone on here for that, although id like to give a special mention to Beavis for the wheels, as I was sold as soon as i saw them, anyway:

Plenum Spacer

Lower Oil Collector

White Reflectors

K1 Exhaust

19" Nismo's (with falkens)

Bonnet Lifters

ESR could not of been more helpful, a big thankyou to you all, especially Phil + Andrew, evidently the misses liked being driven around sunderland in a blacked out lexus, v nice :thumbs:

I have had the bungs out of the exhaust and it sounds awesome, put them back in this morning to go to work and it still sounds awesome, the tone has altered slightly since i was 'oop north' last week but just seems to be getting better ! :yahoo:

I would suggest anyone wanting a loud exhaust with a great tone to go an check this out, or if your in the w.mids to check the one on my car out.

Apologies for the Dirt, didnt have a chance to clean it on the weekend,

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02746.jpg

DSC02747.jpg

DSC02748.jpg

DSC02753.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

DSC02756.jpg

Looking good B)

(the car looks nice and clean but you need to clean those tyres up and apply some tyre dressing - time to ditch the 'i've just had new tyres fitted' look :teeth: )

Oh shhh luke lol! I still support that look mainly cause am a lazy sod :lol:

Looking good B)

(the car looks nice and clean but you need to clean those tyres up and apply some tyre dressing - time to ditch the 'i've just had new tyres fitted' look :teeth: )

Oh shhh luke lol! I still support that look mainly cause am a lazy sod :lol:

It will be cleaned/polished/waxed this weekend :p

• 2 weeks later...