The open, any early thoughts.

martinmac

Been watching this today, very tricky conditions. Doesnt look like getting much better either.

Had a leaning towards putting my 50p on Monty or Westwood but after the recent Spanish success have gone for Garcia.

Some very good players struggling out there today.

Greg Norman 500/1 :dry:

Just starting out with it - and erm I admit as the old Jasper Carrot joke - went - Golf hours of televised sky - but I tried it myself a few months ago - mate trying to help train me - (trying is the word - for him that is)

Borrowed a set of woods and been to a few driving ranges for practice - would'nt mind carrying on and actually play a game once so if you are organising something let me know Mart?

We need to borrow a tintop car though or it will rain wont it!!! :headhurt: I can use the van we can all pile in! - Ply lined - luxury like you would'nt believe - Pirana pine that ply you know - very stylish!! :lol:

Been watching this today, very tricky conditions. Doesnt look like getting much better either.

Had a leaning towards putting my 50p on Monty or Westwood but after the recent Spanish success have gone for Garcia.

Some very good players struggling out there today.

Greg Norman 500/1 :dry:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: