finally someone gets something from Nissan

nixy

............yes it was me, and it was only food and wine! Went to Driffield show today (picture the scene, cows, sheep, rich farmers etc) lots of dealership stands and as I went with my girlfriend who sells BMW's (she was networking not skivving honest) we got to use and abuse all the hospitality available. Spent most of the day with Nissan drinking their booze! They'd bought an 07 Roadster in GM with them, it was funny to see all the passers by oohing and ahhing over it like it was a bloody ferrari or something! :lol: AND I carded a GM import coupe in the car park (well field actually) but it can't possibly have been owned by an enthusiast like us lot as it was covered in bird poo! :scare:

They'd bought an 07 Roadster in GM with them, it was funny to see all the passers by oohing and ahhing over it like it was a bloody ferrari or something

Oi!! whats wrong with them - I get the same with mine - he he he :lol:

I will rise above the erm previous comments!! ;):lol:

Glad you had a nice day :drunk:

well I don't EVER usually do photo opportunities as way too shy (especially when she is size 8 super skinny!) - but this is long distance away enough and it was a photo opportunity that I couldn't resist when I saw the sign - we both have good sense of humour!

Dogs.jpg

well I don't EVER usually do photo opportunities as way too shy (especially when she is size 8 super skinny!) - but this is long distance away enough and it was a photo opportunity that I couldn't resist when I saw the sign - we both have good sense of humour!

Dogs.jpg

You both look size 8 super skinny so which is you?