Cheap websites?

Jay

Hey guys and gals does any 1 kno any good websites which have good delas on holidays? Few of the boys and I are wanting to get away to magaluf lol but prices seem a little high just now! So just thought i would ask you lot!

Cheers in advance

Jay :teeth:

P.S. Stan i think there will be plenty of shagtag over there :lol:

Jay, try flyglobespan. Think they fly from Glasgow. Couple of us used them last year for Ibiza and were cheapest by quite a bit. Think Ryanair might do a Prestwick flight, should get accomodation cheap enough off laterooms.com or hotels.com. Or Teletext?

Teletext holidays are normally pretty cheap buddy :thumbs:

Just be warned that when yuo call up, the muppet on the other end may try and tell you there are all these other prices. just kindly remind her that you are currently looking at a webpage that says $xxx amount - they'll normally honour it then

Al

Anytime Jay - you can rely on me! :thumbs:

Hope you find a nice holiday doodar - you can always rent my back garden for a week - in fact you can stay there for free! :teeth:

hahha cheers mate! The boys want to have a wild week in zante or shagaluf! Am not 2 bothered tho cause i have already been 2 barbados.

Nice one thanks for that lexx will give it a go! :thumbs: