Help!! Oak Shaker style Kingsize bed required?

stanski

Ok odd request but I am after an oak bed frame in shaker style and matching other bedroom furniture,

I have found the stuff I want - www.artisanfurniture.co.uk (Yes Stew that place we went in Edinburgh with that miserable git) Atlantic collection, now they say its made to order and can take up to 14 weeks!! Bleedin eck is that the time it takes to ship from China I wonder! :boxing:

The other place that does the same thing under a different name is: www.iwfurniture.co.uk

Henley selection - now prices are good but...the IW furniture place - the web site wont clear my card I phoned the bank and all is ok - so getting that dodgey gutt feel about that place?

Soo does anyone know of a decent furniture place that sells this kind fo stuff for about the same money - the bed is about £350 for Kingsize?

thanks folks. :thumbs:

Forgot to text you yesterday, I was in Costco up here and they were selling very similar bed, they had other matching furniture too but I was too busy hunting out the cookie dough to take a snap.

Thank you gentlemen - aye Stew I spotted that bed at Costco also, was going to check out a few other places and if no joy get the Costco one howvere I need the other furniture to go with it especially a wardrobe! :headhurt:

Thanks

Forgot to text you yesterday, I was in Costco up here and they were selling very similar bed, they had other matching furniture too but I was too busy hunting out the cookie dough to take a snap.

OH MY GOD!! They sell cookie dough in Costco?? Propper american style cookie dough you can eat raw from the tube??

My Dad lives in the states, and whenever i go over there i always end up eating about 8 tubes of the stuff.