Non Zed-Zed Meet - Manchester? -On hold - sorry

stanski

When would be a good weekend to meet?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. When would be a good weekend to meet?

• August weekends?
    • September after Scottish Hoon weekend?

Following Stews Manchester Clan gathering a few people have asked me if I will organising a meet in the near future of a similar nature? Well since I am skint I can organise - its free after all!! :lol:

So wondered if anyone was interested - effectively leave the Zeds at home turn up in Manchester - some cool bar type emporium that purveys assorted intoxicating beverages and the like? ;)

I know its middle of holidays for most people and your average Mank will be skiving off to some hot country but the rest of us working folk are not?

Just wanted to gauge interest then initially and when? Cast your votes please and any ideas for locations?

(The other option was another cake biased meeting with Zeds - but maybe we can be greedy and do both!)

I must say the booze meet was good. Just Drewbie, Stanski ans myself shooting the sh1t for a good few hours looking at the talent and laughing at the cars. Good times!

Definitely a great way to meet folk and it's fun leaving the Zeds at home! :teeth:

Very well put Mr Stew - so can you manage a weekend like that again!! he he he - I should hopefully have some furniture by then so you can stay over or I can get the ex's dog bed back ? :lol:

Then maybe Chris TMJAC can incorporate some Whiskey tasting at Fishermans refreat! B)

Or I can park my van in the city centre and we can all sit round it and sing hippy songs man!! :band:

Zed girls please dont be put off we want you to join in the fun also - come along :thumbs:

I might be able to incorporate a boozy evening.

Top stuff maybe less hassle for you to get plane and I could pick you up from Airport - anyway lets see if peopel are interested and when? :thumbs:

Nice one Chris - Bookbinders - blimey I am beginning to think people are trying to get me set up with some ladeee - is it like the Scottish Shagtag then!!

:scare:

Bit quiet from the Zed girls? Bronzee you popping over then? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...