RAF Fairford

TT Convert

Right ok so Im off to FAF fairford in a bit for 'theworlds biggest airshow' anyhow , just started to wax my with with some dodo juice managed to get the top and the boot dane.......then........... :rant::angry::rant::angry: RAIN....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Also is there any easy way to buff it of as it seems very hard to do?

Top quality microfibre cloths should make it easier to get the wax off. ;) I normally fold the cloth in squares, and flip the cloth frequently so you don't end up with excess build up in one area of the cloth. Some waxes leave more residue than others, or you may have applied the wax a tad thick. Work out of the sun if you can. Also make sure you have a totally clean cloth to work with. :)

Top quality microfibre cloths should make it easier to get the wax off. ;) I normally fold the cloth in squares, and flip the cloth frequently so you don't end up with excess build up in one area of the cloth. Some waxes leave more residue than others, or you may have applied the wax a tad thick. Work out of the sun if you can. Also make sure you have a totally clean cloth to work with. :)

+1 you have to turn the cloth more frequently with wax than polish as it clogs the microF a lot quicker and it is much less effective at removing the wax :thumbs: