REAL CARBON FIBRE STEERING WHEEL TRIMS.....

breay

Had these delivered yesterday from America, I thought they would fit my Uk zed but only fit JDM's without the steering wheel controls. They stick directly over the silver parts on the steering wheel, i must admit they look sweeet so im a bit gutted. Cost me £55 plus postage and a 4 week wait, they have never been fitted so i would like £55 for them but ill pay for postage.

:thumbs:

Had these delivered yesterday from America, I thought they would fit my Uk zed but only fit JDM's without the steering wheel controls. They stick directly over the silver parts on the steering wheel, i must admit they look sweeet so im a bit gutted. Cost me £55 plus postage and a 4 week wait, they have never been fitted so i would like £55 for them but ill pay for postage.

customer just asked me for a set of those today so will take them off your hands if you like.

customer just asked me for a set of those today so will take them off your hands if you like.

what a result :thumbs: