Update

YHTM

I am supposed to be checking school reports but it's really boring so I thought I would update anyone interested on my Z.

I finally managed to replace the wheel lost by ParcelForce (don't ask!) through Adam. The new wheel I got from him was almost as much as what I had paid for the 4 second hand but unmarked GTVs from a member in Japan. Never mind, lesson learnt is not to touch ParcelForce again. If anyone in Coventry sees a car with one 19" GTV let me know!

I then had the problem with the Traction Control cutting in on long corners. This was eventually solved by replacing the tyres with Falkens 275-35 on rear and 245-35 on front as opposed to the 255-35 and 245-40s originally fitted on the new wheels. Was all to do with rolling radius and the percentage difference between the front and back compared to the original tyres. Since replacing them at no cost to me not a whisper from the TCR.

Next step was to purchase and fit a JWT popcharger and K1 exhaust from Big Phil. Great service and fast delivery! Garage charged me £80 for fitting the K1 with Y pipe which I didnt think bad. Sound is awesome and just right. I tried it with the bungs out but was too much bass throbbing through the seat!! May try again when it all gets coated up internally but great with bungs in. The K1 must weigh at least half of the original system so that must have an impact on performance! Check the huge space where the old box was.

Now trying to work out what (if any) body kit would look good, oh well back to the reports!

I've added pictures below. Any suggestions for improvements gratefully received! But no church jokes - not that I am religious - it was the only place I could find to take pics!

Car1.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car3.jpg

Car4.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

Nice motor and like the wheels but, and this is generalising not just about your motor.....

Does anyone else think that the look of the big exhuast cans hanging off the back like that look like something a car from max power would have stuck on. I am hearing a lot of good review regarding the sounds that the K1 makes but to me they just look too big for the back of the car - on any Z not just this one in particular. I am more tempted by the Scorpian system as its a similar look to the standard exhuast with slash but pipes that fit well with the rear bumper. Maybe, as Ian said, if it had a rear bumper tuck it would look more suited?

Not sure, maybe its just me. :headhurt: