Your views of her views Pic heavy.

martinmac

Picture129-1.jpg

Picture323.jpg

well here is my opinion from a photographers point of view!

these two are brilliant, i like the composition, and framing in the first one, along with a great exposure. the other one has a brilliant leading line into the centre of the photo. (only critisim is i'd possibly darken the bottom of the 2nd one i chose just to make it more contrasty (but thats my personal opinion))

If she is getting them printed you should try Loxley Colour, you can send the pics to them via the web (they have their own program which is :thumbs: ) and they will send them to you. Iv done lots of work with them from college prints to prints i'm selling.

But tell her those are my 2 choices!!

Adam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks peeps, having talked her into the fact that this is the way forward she has just received her first canvas print back and its great, she is now convinced :teeth:

Good news matey. Glad she (and you) have decided to take the plunge with the new venture.

So when is our 350z-uk limited run? :thumbs:

Nice one Mart - well you know my opinion on her abilities - she has a genuine talent there and I am glad she is finally begining to see that.

Good luck with it all. ;)

If she want to borrow one of my cameras to play with then she is welcome but that Lumix she has is top notch! :thumbs:

That looks awesome. Well done.

I just point and click mine - no idea what to do! I have always been happy with it and I have taken a few decent pics.

Let her loose with a good SLR and she'd be deadly!

Picture1.jpg

The first canvas print. Yes its a Lumix and she cant be bothered to work out how to use it properly :lol:I took the photo so the quality is pretty poor.]

That's cos you focused on the magazine below............... :p

What Lumix is Liz using Martin?

Just asked her to make sure I get this right.

At the moment she has a Casio Exilim which she carries for quick one off shots, pretty good though.

For the planned shots she uses a Panasonic DMC-F27 which seems to do the trick.

The Lumix seems to an excellent value camera :thumbs: - write up here if anyone is interested:

http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/review ... fz7-review

http://www.dpreview.com/

One useful digital camera review site.

There are a few screen problems with Lumix and Panasonic do not accept it if it the screen just breaks, we've had one that was in a drawer and absolutely was not touched and the screen had just cracked, seems a common problem although pics were good.

Got a mixture of Canon Ixus very good / Olympus super zoom (digital SLR beginners) very very good and superb qlty pics for price and a Casio Exlim (lots of toys).

Great focus depth from Olympus and at 10meg good clarity.

Found the links I wanted for you Unlce Mart

www.mycanvasprints.co.uk for canvasses - compare the price you paid not sure if cheaper?

Anyway go for it - any muppet can operate a camera they are so easy these days but she has a talent for spotting an interesting picture thats the difference and she should enter in competitions liek the digital camera mags £130 if they get a pic published - easy money for her or what! :teeth: Its not the money its the fact that she has something published! :thumbs:

DOh sorry just realised it she same canvass website - :doh: sorry... :blush: