To Spray or not to spray. That is the question

kingbiscuit

I know nothing of the cost of resprays but I was messin around in photoshop and kind of want to do this to my Zed.

I know its quite a subtle change but I like it that way.

Does anyone know anyone who could do a two tone jobby like this.

Has to be a quality job and how much do you reckon it would cost?

After

CarSpray1.jpg

Before

before.jpg

if u where gonna go down the whole 2 tone root do somethin that will really stand out! IMO

Im not really into Green or orange monsters with veilside kits and stickers all over it.

I like subtle

I'll change the wheels for Nissys tomorrow and hopefully the final will look good

That looks awesome! I vote you should do that. :lol:

Think to get a respray done properly it costs between 2-3k, but thats cos the car has to be reduced to a shell forst. Prob a lot cheaper if you aren't drastically changing the colour as you won't need to do the engine bay etc.

Think to get a respray done properly it costs between 2-3k, but thats cos the car has to be reduced to a shell forst. Prob a lot cheaper if you aren't drastically changing the colour as you won't need to do the engine bay etc.

That was my reasoning for keeping the original silver at the front of the car and fade to gunmetal at the rear.

I just tried the Nismos on the car in photoshop but they looked a bit strange. May have to get some others. Not a big fan of aftermarket wheels though (except manufacturers options)