Spoiler help please guys!

lrenno

Pick up my 54 plate UK zed on monday, now im going to order the nismo spoiler via bigphil today hopefully. Problem i have is the car comes with the standard(i think) lip spoiler on it. How is this stuck on is it bolted or just stuck?

Then if it's bolted will the nismo spoiler cover the holes? plus how easy is it to fit one of these yourself?

Cheers :thumbs:

pretty much. Though they can be a git to get off. Go careful.

And there is a weight inside the boot lid too. Rememeber to remove that, as the added weight of the spoiler means you wont need it anymore.

Would suggest you get someone in to help you to make sure you are able to balance the force required to remove it against the possibility of scratching the boot when it comes free. The bolts used to fit arent steel so some blu tack or similar will make life easy when you drop them inside the new spoiler.

On the spoilers it may be worth getting some sticky stuff remover (thats what its called, yellow can..) and then spraying and leaving for a bit leaver up the edges with your finger tips and then spray some more. Worked for me yesterday when I removed my front carbon piece....