Thanks to AR Photgraphs

Cool Hand Luke

Met up with Adam (AR Photographs) last night to do a photoshoot of my Zed; top bloke who knows his way round a camera and takes a lot of time and effort to set up the shots and the positioning of the car, etc.

The original plan was to shoot it in an urban setting but we decided to check out a slightly more ‘opulent’ backdrop that I had suggested first to see what Adam thought. It’s a place I’ve used over the years as a backdrop when taking ‘keepsake’ pics of all the cars I’ve owned – snapped some of the Zed there not long after I got it on a nice sunny day with good results - which i never got round to posting :headhurt:

I think we lucked out with the evening’s weather - with the masses of grey clouds breaking up to reveal blue sky and late evening sun – and chanced our luck a bit with the positioning of the car for the last shots - so really keen to see the results of the shoot!

Thanks again Adam!

P.S. We were also privileged enough to see the worlds swirliest new shape DB9 :lol::scare:

thanks luke,

was good meeting you aswell (i'll keep shh about what i got picked up in :p)

I gave them a rough edit last night, but will work a bit more on them 2nite after iv had a shower!

god that db9 and its owner were in the nicest term f*cknuggets! he did the old job of, clean the car using a bucket of fluid, then rinse the soap off the car by chucking the bucket at it (not literally, the water in the bucket!)

Should have them up on here by 2moro night, and you'll have yours on sunday at the meet!

Adam