3M tape....

jim

use silicone

depends what he wants it for but silkaflex is better than silicon imo

It's for putting a CF lip on.

ah mine got wrecked a few weeks back jim and i have just fitted another as i dont like the look without it

i just used number plate double sided tape, you can buy it on a roll, works fine :thumbs:

thats what the oem one that was fitted by nissan was attached with

use silicone

ah mine got wrecked a few weeks back jim and i have just fitted another as i dont like the look without it

i just used number plate double sided tape, you can buy it on a roll, works fine :thumbs:

Cheers, will do. :thumbs:

use silicone

Cheers, will do. :thumbs:

tape it along the top edge, bottom edge and the sides, making a rectangular shape of the tape, then fit the top edge first to align it to the bumper :thumbs:

what exactly is it your sticking? Just asking, because whether it's to be permanent or not makes a difference.

I have my plates stuck on with double sided mega strength velcro - it's literally for industrial use - you can stick it to the wall and velcro hammers and stuff on to it - but I did that because I knew sooner or later the private plate would need to come off and as it's stuck direct to the bumper I can pull it off and 'velcro' another one on if I have to.

I got that off ebay - you can get all sorts of little stuff like you want on there - cheaper and quick delivery as well. Have a look.

It's for the carbon fibre front lip, Nixy. I think the velcro would take up too much space for this job. Good tip on searching eBay, though. I'll give it a go if I can't find the stuff locally.

It's for the carbon fibre front lip, Nixy. I think the velcro would take up too much space for this job. Good tip on searching eBay, though. I'll give it a go if I can't find the stuff locally.

I wouldn't use that jim :headhurt: it will not fit tight enough and wil allow air underneath to lift it off

loads on ebay (just type number plate tape in :thumbs: )

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-19mm-x-5m-Dou ... dZViewItem

send a PM with your address and we will send you some FOC

send a PM with your address and we will send you some FOC

Will do Phil.

Many thanks. :thumbs:

He certainly is - one roll of tape received today. Many thanks Phil. :thumbs:

PS - I'll be in touch soon to place an order.

For wheels I hope :p

I know it's not cool to say so, and you won't understand, but I like my standard JDM 17" wheels.