Help please!

xStric9x

Hi all.

I've just sold my 206GTI and have £2k to spend on anything.

It needs to be vectra/laguna size so i can get all my camping gear in, maybe something like a 1.8 to keep the tax and petrol down.

I need help as i've not a clue what to look for :help:

In an effort to be helpful for a change :blush: Have you tried putting your postcode into the search on Pistonheads to see whats around you. :D

There is plenty around but not really ever bought a basic car.

Seen a MG ZS for sale on a 52 plate for 2k and it only had 47000 miles on the clock with FSH.

A Skoda Octavia.

Ok, now you have stopped laughing they are actually reasonably well made now. You can get a 1.9TDi in better condition than you would any more popular car, you could have an estate, and you wont care if you scratch it so much :)

A big plus is that getting back into the Z will be sooooo good :teeth:

A Skoda Octavia.

Ok, now you have stopped laughing they are actually reasonably well made now. You can get a 1.9TDi in better condition than you would any more popular car, you could have an estate, and you wont care if you scratch it so much :)

Good call :thumbs:

How about a mondeo?

A Skoda Octavia.

Could put a sticker in the window "MY OTHER CAR IS A 350Z" :thumbs:

Just been looking at a 52 plate laguna (new shape i think) 1.8 half leather, 53k, £2000.

What do you think?

You get a lot of car with them as they depreciate like mad but will have lost nearly all their money now. Just make you get one with all the toys on :thumbs:

Just been looking at a 52 plate laguna (new shape i think) 1.8 half leather, 53k, £2000.

What do you think?

You get a lot of car with them as they depreciate like mad but will have lost nearly all their money now. Just make you get one with all the toys on :thumbs:

Is that the spec with half leather? Only seen 3 different specs for :) this car