Magnaflow exhaust

ab350z

I think Flirt has a Magnaflow and was very happy with it. :)

I don't know why people flogging second hand exhausts don't polish them up a bit. A little work and suddenly they look 100 times more desirable. :wacko:

And narrow down the market by not wanting to post. Understand its a big item but all it takes is a couple phone calls to local couriers. I'd have gone for this but he won't post and there's no way i'm driving down from Aberdeen for a 2nd hand exhaust.

And narrow down the market by not wanting to post. Understand its a big item but all it takes is a couple phone calls to local couriers. I'd have gone for this but he won't post and there's no way i'm driving down from Aberdeen for a 2nd hand exhaust.

Organise your own courier - its already been asked and he's said yes and that he'll bubble wrap it.

www.personalshipper.com

:thumbs:

I just won that exhaust today, paid £82 and collected it, Was very dirty and a little rusty, but one steel brush & Autosol later and its looking good as new.

havent stuck it on yet, cant wait to hear it.

Get some pics up then! :)

i cant, had the pics on my mobile just before putting it on the car, gave the phone to the missus, she only goes and deletes everything before i could upload them to the pc. well gutted, had some nice pics on that mobile.

That has to be the bargain of the year! ;)

im happy about the cost, but its not as loud as id imagined, tbh my stock system with a straight through mid-pipe was kind of louder, had that mild ferrari tone.

Cool. I don't know much about magnaflow to be honest. At that price though I don't think I could argue. I'm 100% sure you could take it off and sell it at a profit if you thought it was too quiet!

did you try hi-flow cats with this Mr A ?

looks good but a little too oem to sound different imo

i tried some cats to see the difference, wasnt really impressed, kinda dissapointed, but sold this system now, so well happy cuz bought it for 80 quid and just sold it for almost 300.

did you try hi-flow cats with this Mr A ?

looks good but a little too oem to sound different imo

i tried some cats to see the difference, wasnt really impressed, kinda dissapointed, but sold this system now, so well happy cuz bought it for 80 quid and just sold it for almost 300.

:thumbs: superb !! :D